click me

Monday, January 5, 2009

my lepak place


guess whr is it...when i get bored i always wastin my time here.....sittin alone n dreamin to be rich one day..(i hope)


while dreamin, i could deeply felt that im rich bcoz of this thing always bring sumthin smell good...can u guess it whr am i now...

yeshhhhhhh....im here




ahhahahhahahha.......my lepak place....sumtime when i get bored...i could sleep at here even can 'poo poo' here almost 1 hour..kekkekek..my boss tot im doin filling but narghhh.........my sleepin place of coz be here..............



ahhhhhhhh tat blue color usually i dun touch lar but the toilet bowl...1 step close the top cover n then of coz doin my job sleepin...

p\s....if u wan to try can but makesure u have 2 wash ur face before goin out from toilet........

2 comments:

Evelyn Laiyap said...

oiii! teda kerja ka?!

Anonymous said...

5 bintang tempat lepak ko nie chellz..